Sunday, October 15, 2006

LOOKING BACK ON A SITUATION - JOB LOST

I HAVE BEEN READING this book entitled: Political Ponerology - A science on the nature of evil adjusted for political purposes....by the author Andrew M. Lobaczewski.

Well, I just read the following and my mind exploded with a memory from the past several months with regard to my (my interpretation) being harrassed at my workplace (again, a place where I have been employed for the last 10 years, with not one documented complaint about my work OR behavior).

This is what I read that triggered memories from my work experience:


((begin)) When the human mind comes into contact with [the psychopath directly and with this reality] so different from any experiences encountered by a person raised in a society dominated by normal people, it releases psychophysiological shock symptoms in the human brain with a higher tonus of cortex inhibition and a stifling of feelings, which then sometimes gush forth uncontrollably.

The mind then works more slowly and less keenly because the associative mechanisms have become inefficient. Especially when a person has direct contact with psychopathic representatives of the new rule, who use their specific experience so as to traumatize the minds of the "others" with their own personalities, his mind succumbs to a state of short-term catatonia.

Their humiliating and arrogant techniques, brutal paramoralizations, and so forth deaden his thought processes and his self-defense capabilities, and their divergent experiential method anchors in his mind.

In the presence of this kind of phenomenon, any moralizing evaluation of a person's behavior in such a situation thus becomes inaccurate at best. Only once these unbelievably unpleasant psychological states have passed, thanks to rest in benevolent company, is it possible to reflect, always a difficult and painful process, or to become aware that one's mind and common sense have been fooled by something which cannot fit into the normal human imagination. ((end))

Again, I must repeat: "The mind works more slowly (snip) especially when the person has DIRECT CONTACT with a psychopathic representative (snip) who use their specific experience so as to traumatize the mind of others......"

Basically this passage reminded me of my last day at work. I had given my notice, due to the constant pressures being applied to me personally. Emotionally and physically I could not continue working under such circumstances, and I caved in (or maybe I actually saved myself by leaving the job - time will tell).

Well, I was saying goodbye to our Practice Administrator (she was the person who would NOT back me in my complaints about our new Office Manager and her behaviors and veiled threats towards me), when I brought up (once again) the situation with my Office Manager.

My Practice Administrator at once changed her tone of voice, her demeanor became very hostile and her eyes (pupils) became what I can only describe as 'pointed arrows' directed at me.

She repeated a phrase over-and-over to me. She had also done this in past encounters when I went to her with complaints. When I recognized what she was doing I immediately asked her to STOP. That this direction of our conversations was not going anywhere.

But she did not stop and kept on going round and round with the same phraseology in a slightly different manner. THREE TIMES did I have to ask her to STOP what she was doing. Finally with my saying that I was leaving and I would not listen to what she was saying anylonger, she did stop - but only because I was the one who walked away from the conversation.

In reading the above from Lobaczewski's book, it absolutely occurred to me that what this woman was doing to me was just what he wrote about - she was traumatizing my mind (and now I recognize that she has done this in the past also) and that I was recognizing that something unnatural or creepy was happening to me and by my repetedly asking her to STOP, I was becoming aware of what was happening to me.

Of course, then again, maybe as it was my final day of work, I just didn't care to hear any more of her lies and complaining about the same old issues. But I like to think that there was, somewhere deep within me, a RECOGNITION of what was actually happening to me.

To anyone who reads this blog piece, I apologize for not making myself any clearer than I am. But I wanted to write this down for my own self-remembering so that I can remind myself that I am starting to SEE.

~ The Mediator

ps. Anyone and everyone should read this book. It is going to be a lifesaver (lifepreserver) for humanity. Just go to:

http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/signs.php

No comments: